Would you like to launch your marketing career by gaining experience with one of the world’s leading marketing agencies? Louder.Online is looking for talented young marketing and technology leaders who are passionate about the future of content marketing.
Louder.Online is one of the world’s leading digital agencies, supporting enterprise-level customers with multidisciplinary approaches including search marketing, content marketing and social marketing. Companies whose digital results we’ve improved include Coca-Cola, Salesforce, Target, IBM, Ford and many others.
What You Get
Louder.Online will award one student $2,000 to be used towards eligible tuition fees and other educational expenses, such as textbooks and fees.
The winner will also be offered the opportunity to deepen their professional skills by working with the Louder.Online team to learn business and web marketing basics.
Applicants for Louder.Online’s Content Marketing Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- Be studying a Bachelors or Masters degree in Business, Marketing, E-Marketing or IT.
- Have completed at least one full year of Bachelors or Masters training
- Fulfill all application requirements described below
How the Winner Will Be Chosen
We’re looking for engaged, energetic students who share our passion for web marketing. In addition to meeting the eligibility criteria above, applicants will selected based on the following qualities:
- Past academic performance
- Excitement in web business and digital marketing
- Desire to gain experience working with worldwide enterprise-level brands
- Willingness to work hard and add value to Louder’s team
- Response to the application question described below
- Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach your resume, cover, latest academic transcript and a 500-word max response answer to the question below:
“What do you see as the future of content marketing, and how do you see yourself contributing?”
Value: $2,000 USD and work experience
Length of scholarship: One semester (one scholarship given annually)
Closing date/deadline for entries: 31st December every year 2017, 2018 and 2019